Lehigh Carbon Community College is committed to providing access to all individuals, with or without disabilities, who are seeking information on LCCC’s website. In addition, LCCC is committed to ensuring that all students, faculty, staff, and community members have equal access to LCCC’s facilities, in accordance with LCCC Policy. If you wish to report an issue or to request an accommodation related to the accessibility of any facility and/or technology at LCCC, you may do so in any of the following ways.
Accessibility Concern Form
Please report your concern by filling out the online accessibility concern form.
4525 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078
Please remember to include a detailed description of the problem(s) you have encountered with the correct URL (if applicable) when contacting the College.
Students who need accommodations for coursework should contact Disability Support Services, which is located at Science 150. For more information please visit the Disability Support Services website or call 610-799-1156
Faculty or staff who need accommodations as it relates to their employment with LCCC should contact Human Resources via email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-799-1107.
Accessibility Related Policies and Guidelines (To access these specific policies please visit the Sponsor Communication web page and click on the link for Policies and Regulations Manual)
- Video Accessibility Guidelines LCCC
- Policy Number: 2-208 College Employee-Disability Related Accommodations
- Policy Number 2-300 Accessibility of Facilities and Campus Grounds
- Policy Number 2-702-Students-Disability Support Services
- Policy Number 2-710-Students with Temporary Limitations
- Policy Number 3-212- Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) and Multimedia Accessibility